Architecture is all about design, look and feel. If you run an architecture company, you will want to have an email signature that is different to all the rest, one that makes your customers talk about how great it looks. Have a look at our architects email signatures below so you can get an idea of what you should include in your email signature. It’s never too hard to make an email signature with ZippySig.
What Should Be Included in an Architects Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.