A lot of barber shops will take bookings via email. Having a great looking email signature for a barber shop can tell your customers more about your story, like why you became a barber? Is your family history closely tied with barber shops? Telling a story to your clients is the best way for them to connect with you and build trust around your brand. Check out our barber shops email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in an Barber Shops Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.