Making a good coffee is a skill that has come a long way since the first cup of coffee was sipped. Baristas are an important asset in a coffee shop or a place that makes coffee. A baristas email signature should have awards that have been won and also any industry standards that they meet, as well as safety certificates. This helps give confidence to any customers considering your coffee shop. Check out our barista email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Baristas Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.