As a bookkeeper, you probably send quite a lot of emails per day. Are those emails really making an impression on your clients? Making a positive and trusting impression on your clients should always be at the core of your business, and to do that, you need a well designed and structured email signature. Like accountants, bookkeepers have a very vital role in a company that places a large amount of trust in the individual, and what better way to increase your credibility than to have a great looking email signature. We have plenty of bookkeeper email signatures to choose from, so take a look around and pick one that you like.
What Should Be Included in a Bookkeepers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.