Car dealers must have a trust relationship with their clients. This is made easier by having an email signature that shows customer reviews in it or has testimonials from previous customers. An email signature is an essential tool for building your brand and also building trust. An email signature will only take you a short time to make, but the hidden benefits it has are huge. Have a look at our car dealer email signature examples!
What Should Be Included in a Car Dealers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.