Christmas is a time for celebration, family gatherings, and happiness. Showing everyone that you are feeling the Christmas spirit is all part of this great holiday season. Even if you add just a few snowflakes or a few little Christmas trees to your email signature, your recipients will like that. We have many Christmas holiday email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Christmas Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.