Coffee shops are probably the most frequented places on this planet, more so than pubs, and that says something. Having a good email signature allows you to place banners at the bottom, where you can put weekly deals on, such as “Second coffee is free when you buy 2 coffee’s”. These sorts of deals entice people to come to your coffee shop with their friends and spend more. An email signature if a powerful tool for any business. Check out our coffee shops email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Coffee Shops Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.