Companies of all sizes should always have an email signature, even if you are a one-man-band. Having an email signature gives your clients the impression that you are established and care enough about your business to bother having an email signature. Would you expect to receive an email from a multinational company that didn’t have an email signature? Of course not, so why would you not have an email signature for your company? After all, it can only do good things for your company appearance. Have a look at our company email signature examples below!
What Should Be Included in a Company Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.