Being a dentist and keeping on top of your appointments can be challenging. Like most professions, dentists should have a well designed and stylish email signature. We have been helping dentists create email signatures for a long time, so we know what works and what doesn’t. We have some examples below which are applicable to dentistry, dental surgery and the orthodontist industries.
What Should Be Included in a Dentists Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.