Design agencies (similar to web designers) have a job of creating designs for all sorts of applications, such as business cards, email signatures, flyers, leaflets, brochures and others. They will often have really good looking email signatures themselves and help their clients create good email signatures as well. We have a lot of design agencies using ZippySig in order to create the email signature design that their clients want. ZippySig makes it easy for design agencies to increase their revenue and work output by automating the whole process of making an email signature. Have a look at our design agencies email signature examples below!
What Should Be Included in a Design Agencies Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.