Draftsmen are often creating technical drawings for machinery or buildings. They will generally email quite a lot to exchange ideas between colleagues and get technical instructions for drawings. Like other professions, an email signature is essential for a draftsman as it can show that they are qualified for the job. It is a good idea to include examples of past projects that your clients can look through to feel more comfortable. We have some draftsmen email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Draftsmen Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.