Easter is a time for celebration, family gatherings, and happiness. Showing everyone that you are celebrating Easter is all part of this great holiday season. You could add a few Easter eggs or bunnies to your email signature, which will make your email signature unique for the holiday season. We have many Easter holiday email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in an Easter Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.