With the developing digital world, freelancers are constantly sending emails to keep in touch with their customers. Every email you send, can be a missed marketing opportunity if you don’t have a good email signature. Having a banner on an email signature is a must if you want to showcase your work and attract more customers. We have plenty of freelancer email signatures to choose from. Some have banners, some don’t, you choose what you like.
What Should Be Included in a Freelancers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.