A graphic designers email signature should be an example of the sort of design work they can do. Imagine seeing a graphic designer’s email signature that has a pixelated and saturated picture as the logo? It wouldn’t be a good look, that’s for sure. You could also have a link to your website at the bottom, where you display all of your previous artwork so recipients can see the quality. Check out the email signature examples for graphic designers below to get an idea.
What Should Be Included in a Graphic Designers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.