Hairdressers, similar to barber shops will often accept bookings via email. As a hairdresser, you want to show off all your fantastic work, and what better way to do that then to have an email signature with a link to your customer testimonials, or customer reviews web page. In the past, we have seen hairdressers email signatures have a link to Google rankings in order to get good reviews for their business. This is a great idea and would work really well. Have a look at our hairdressers email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Hairdressers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.