Hostels typically send out a lot of emails daily. The types of emails they send are booking confirmations, cancellations, adjustments, invoices and a lot more. Each outgoing email should be treated as a marketing opportunity. Even if you send out 100 emails per day, and only 1 person clicks on your promotional banner, that is 1 more click than if you didn’t have an email signature – and all for no extra effort from you. Email signature banners are ideal for promotions and competitions, so should be used by hostel owners to get maximum exposure. Have a look at our hostel email signature examples below!
What Should Be Included in a Hostels Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.