As a hotel operator, you want your guests to feel comfortable with paying you hundreds of dollars to stay with you. Making your guests comfortable means they have to trust you, and trust is built around a solid brand. One of the easiest ways to promote your brand is by making good email signatures that will show recipients that you are a confident and professional hotel operator. Check out some of our hotel email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Hotels Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.