Independence Day (4th of July) marks the Declaration of Independence for the American people, which is a paid federal holiday. Typically, some people will add a banner to their email signature for Independence Day which generally includes a variation of the American flag, stars and the Statue of Liberty. Adding a banner to the bottom of your email signature is a great way to show that you celebrate Independence Day. We have a few Independence Day email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in an Independence Day Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.