Much like mortgage brokers, insurance brokers are heavy email users. Emailing their customers and insurance wholesalers is just the beginning. Many insurance brokers will typically send up to 50 emails per day! That is a huge amount of marketing opportunities missed if you don’t have an email signature. If you are an insurance broker, try a professionally made email signature, and you can be the judge of the success it has on your business. Check out our insurance broker email signature examples below!
What Should Be Included in a Insurance Brokers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.