Job Seekers are the single most important people that should have a professional email signature. The reason is obvious, you want to impress your prospective employer and you want them to know that you are trustworthy and reliable. What better way to do that, than a sleek email signature? We have some examples below of job seekers email signatures which you could use as inspiration to make your own great looking email signature.
What Should Be Included in a Job Seekers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.