Are you a lawyer with a busy schedule, and don’t have time to create an email signature? Making a positive and trusting impression on your clients should always be at the core of your business, and to do that, you need a well designed and structured email signature. We have been helping lawyers create email signatures for a long time, so we know what works and what doesn’t. We have plenty of lawyer email signature examples for you to look at and pick out the style that is suitable for you and your company.
What Should Be Included in a Lawyers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.