It is important for marketing staff to have great email signatures, as that is part of being a marketer. Having a professionally created email signature allows you to market your products much easier and to a much wider audience. Every email you send could be a marketing email if it has a well thought out HTML email signature. We have some great examples of marketers email signatures below. Feel free to have a browse and get some ideas.
What Should Be Included in a Marketers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.