Mortgage Brokers are one of the heaviest users of email, due to the nature of their job. Emailing customers, banks, real estate agents, government agencies, lenders, other brokers, settlement agents and the list goes on. All these emails can be missed marketing opportunities if you don’t have good email signature. Let emails do the marketing for you every time you click send. We have a few mortgage broker email signature examples below!
What Should Be Included in a Mortgage Brokers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.