Being a real estate agent can be very stressful. In a normal day, you might have 2-3 appointments with sellers, 3-4 home opens, and a ton of paperwork to get through. Like most professionals, real estate agents send a lot of emails daily, which are all marketing opportunities. If you don’t have a good email signature with a banner at the bottom, you cant show off your fantastic work, such as the huge house you sold a few weeks ago. We have a lot of real estate email signatures, and they aren’t just for residential real estate, but also for commercial real estate too.
What Should Be Included in a Real Estate Agents Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.