Email signatures are the most effective for small business owners, as they don’t have a big brand that is known worldwide, so they use email signatures in order to promote their brand and get widespread recognition through banners and competitions. Small business owners typically will make the mistake of not using an email signature, without realizing what a great opportunity they are missing out on. Do you have stock that is not selling well, or coming up to the use-by date? Put a banner on your email signature having a sale on the product and watch the items fly out the door! Check out some small business email signature examples below and take your pick on style!
What Should Be Included in a Small Business Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.