Small-Medium Businesses at times have a tendency to ignore the marketing side of their business. For example, for every email that a staff member sends out, they miss out on potentially getting the business even more customers, simply by not having a good email signature. As a business owner, you might not send out as many emails as your staff, meaning that an email signature may not be as effective for you, as it is for your staff. But if you enforce email signatures in your company, that will translate to a lot more exposure for your business and your products. Check out our small-medium business email signature examples!
What Should Be Included in a Small-Medium Business Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.