Whether you have a small team or a large team of staff, email signatures are a must. Even if you have a small team, the number of emails they send out per day will be staggering. Each email they send can help you market your upcoming products or help you find out more about your customers by taking a survey. ZippySig specializes in email signatures for small teams. Take a look at our small teams email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Small Teams Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.