As you become a college student (especially in your later years), you should consider using an email signature to communicate with your fellow students and professors. You will also likely be applying for job positions with prospective employers, which means that you really want to look as professional as possible. An email signature adds credibility to your personal profile as you apply for jobs, and this can only be a good thing. Check out our student email signatures below which can be used if you are a college, university, or high school student. If you aren’t sure how to make your email signature, check out these tips which could help you out.
What Should Be Included in a Students Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.