Surveyors are normally out in the field, collecting mathematical data on landscapes such as angles, elevations and many other things. Surveying companies are often given long-term contracts with mining or construction companies that can generate substantial income. Having an email signature as a surveyor ensures that you present your communication with clients professionally. It’s also a good plan to have snippets of customer testimonials at the bottom of your email signature, and a link to those testimonials. This shows your customers that you have loyal customers that are happy with your past work. Have a look at our surveyor email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Surveyors Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.