If you are a tattoo artist, you have to remember that people trust you to ink their skin permanently, so you have to remain professional at all times in order to give your customers confidence that you can do the job properly. An email signature goes a long way to ensuring that you appear professional to your clients. Tattoo artists are usually seen as creative, so make sure that your email signature sticks out and looks different from the rest. Check out our tattoo artists email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Tattoo Artists Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.