Teachers are an important asset, as they are teaching our future generation of children the right and wrongs of the world. As a teacher of a school, you should have email signatures so your students know how to contact you if they need to. You should also state your position in the school so the students know how to address you. For example, are you a science teacher, maths teacher, or english teacher? Let them know. Teachers will often email parents with any concerns and should show professionalism by having an email signature. The teacher’s email signature examples below are also suitable for education assistants, principals or anyone who works at an elementary, middle or high school.
What Should Be Included in a Teachers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.