Travel agents help people make memories by organizing all the necessary things required for a trip and making it as easy as possible for their customers. Travel agents are professionals that require an email signature so their customers can contact them if there are any problems when they are on their holiday and also if they need to make any changes to their schedule. See below our travel agents email signature examples.
What Should Be Included in a Travel Agents Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.