Valentine’s Day is a romantic holiday for many couples worldwide. Although you may not update your email signature to have a Valentine’s Day feel to it if you are an office worker, there are many industries which can benefit from it. Industries such as florists, event organizers, hairdressers, hotels, restaurants and travel agents can benefit greatly from Valentine’s Day so by having a Valentine’s Day themed email signature, it could remind your customers of any deals or specials you have on at that time. We have a few Valentine’s Day email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Valentine’s Day Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.