Web Designers are usually the people that can help you create your email signature, as they are a HTML + CSS focused bunch. However, it is much easier to just use a tool such as ZippySig to do it as it is much quicker, and the results will be better. A web designer should have the most advanced email signature out of all the industries, as they are the ones that know how to create them, fix them and edit them. Check out some of our web designer email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Web Designers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name.
- Title - The position you hold at your company.
- Qualifications - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Contact Information - Such as phone numbers, address, website.
- Social Media Icons - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.