Summary of Our Principles on Personal Information
- We don’t collect more personal information than is necessary.
- We don’t keep personal information for longer than required.
When using the ZippySig website, providing your personal information is not mandatory. However, in order to use some of our services, you may be required to provide us with your personal information.
- Email address
- Credit card information
- Email address
- Company name
- Phone numbers
- Social website links
- Other information needed by the applications in order to function as intended
- Email address
- Register for an account
- Use our applications
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Use our website chat function
- Download free resources
- Respond to a survey
- Respond to marketing communication
- Email us
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send you marketing communications via email in accordance with CAN-SPAM and GDPR.
- To improve our website.
- To display advertisements to you on social media and other advertising platforms by using customer audience retargeting.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
We may display your first name, approximate location, company images, logos, facial images and other images that you upload on our website or that are publicly available on other websites for marketing and/or advertising purposes of our own products and services. If you do not wish for this to occur, please notify us by email.
We regularly scan our website and all databases for malware.
- Cloud 9
We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information.
Deleting, Modifying or Viewing Personal Information
You have the right to request access to the information that we have on you. This includes viewing your data, requesting changes, deletions, or corrections of your personal information.
If for any reason you wish to delete, modify or view the personal information we process about you, you can do so by emailing your request to email@example.com.
In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
Commercial Transaction / Sale of Assets
In the event that the ZippySig website is involved in a commercial takeover, acquisition, merger, or sale of assets, your personal information may be transferred to the other parties involved in the commercial transaction.
International Data Transfer
The data we collect, including personal information, may need to be transferred to and/or maintained in countries outside of your country, state, province or governmental jurisdiction. This is required in order to use the services of the third parties listed above and to give you a much better experience when using our website. Data protection laws may be different in other jurisdictions.
Compliance with Laws
When required by law or by court order, we may need to disclose your personal information to the relevant authorities in order to comply with the law.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Persist sessions upon navigation changes.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies in your browser, some features of our website will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. You will not be able to use a paid account correctly if cookies are turned off.
Do we use third-party behavioral tracking?
Yes. We use third-party behavioral tracking on our website in order to improve our website functionality, gain insight into how users use our website, and to allow us to perform advertising campaigns through customer audience retargeting.