These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ZippySig’s Website.
By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ZippySig’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ZippySig and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on zippysig.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from zippysig.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from zippysig.com without written permission from an authorized ZippySig representative.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from zippysig.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from zippysig.com
- Redistribute content from zippysig.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. ZippySig may not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of ZippySig, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws ZippySig shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ZippySig reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to ZippySig a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
ZippySig will not be liable for any damages for loss of data, business interruption, loss of profit or any other damages arising out of the Client contracting a computer virus, malware, spyware, adware or software that is used for malicious activity, through the use of ZippySig’s website or any of its applications.
It is your responsibility to review all code deriving from our website to determine if it is safe for you to use on your computer.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Account cancellations take effect immediately, all account data will be deleted and there will be no way to recover the data.
You may cancel your account by logging into ZippySig.
For security, if you send an email requesting that your account is deleted, we cannot delete the account directly. This is because account modifications should always require password verification and we don’t store passwords in our database.
You are able to sign up to a paid service subscription with us which allows you to save signature data online. Due to the nature of the service, and to keep our service rates low, we cannot offer refunds if you change your mind. However you are free to change plans at any time. We may offer refunds if there is evidence for a fraudulent use of credit card information. Please contact us if you believe your account has been fraudulently charged.
In order to be clear about our charges, we state details in the following places.
- The signup form states the yearly and monthly (if applicable) cost that you will incur after the trial period has ended.
- The signup form states that you can cancel any time within the trial period.
- The signup form states, under the credit card number field, that your credit card will not be charged until after the trial period has ended and only if your subscription has not been cancelled.
- The signup form has a link to this page, outlining our refund policy.
You are free to change plans at any time. If you change to a higher plan (if the periodic payment is higher than your current periodic payment), your account will be credited with the unused portion of your old plan. If you change to a lower plan, the unused portion of your old plan will not be credited to your account.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.